1) Studies the Word: (II Tim. 2:15, Pisa. 107:20, Pisa. 143:8) Read the bible everyday and study for comprehension.
2) Speaks in Tongues Often: (Ph. 1:3, Ph. 3:14-21) Speaking in tongues is perfect prayer and perfect praise. It strengthens your spirit and gives you a better connection with God.
3) Abundantly Shares: (Provo. 3:9-10, Provo. 11:24, II Cora. 9:6-7, I Cora. 16:1-2) Giving freely of yourself and your possessions allows God the opportunity to open the flood gates of prosperity in your life. "He which sweet sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall real also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or out of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." 2 Cor 9:6-7
4) Lives Within Their Means: Meaning, don't spend more than you make. If you find yourself lacking, allow God to increase your prosperity, thus increasing your means. Debt is a form of financial bondage, God wants for us to live free from bondage as leaders; be slave to no man.
5) Places God’s Word First in their Lives: Esteem God’s word and will over your own. Work heartily unto the Lord giving your best to be approved before God in all that you do, for yourself and for others. If it's good enough for God, then it's surely more than good enough for mankind and you will most certainly live a peaceful and spiritually abundant life.
6) Fellowships with Like Minded Believers: (Heb. 10:23-25, Psa. 133:1) Surround yourself with other people who love and live for God; not just in a church setting or by attending fellowship meetings, but in your daily life as well. Be not tempted by the things of this world but rather focus on that which is just and right. This is your best support group.
7) Witnesses the Greatness of God's Word: (Psa. 107:2, Prov 11:30, Prov. 13:17) Operate the various manifestations of the gift of holy spirit and watch God work miracles through you in your life and in the lives of others.
Always Remeber: God is Your Sufficiency in All Things.
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” 2 Cor 9:8
With the knowledge of our sonship rights and having the renewed mind combined with the operation of the manifestations of the holy spirit producing fruit of the spirit, we are certainly very well equipped to be “More than (super) conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37
Read more about what a child of God is capable of and should be manifesting.
Share this page with your friends
on your Social Networking sites
with one easy click!
Did You Find This Page Helpful?
Then please visit our Resources Page and buy one of our many books or CDs.
All proceeds go toward helping more people learn God's Word.
Thank you and God Bless!