"Freely you received, freely give." (Matthew 10:8)
In 1604, King James I of England authorized that a new translation of the Bible into English be started. It was finished in 1611, just 85 years after the first translation of the New Testament into English appeared (Tyndale, 1526).
The Authorized Version, or King James Version (KJV), quickly became the standard for English-speaking Protestants. Its flowing language and prose rhythm has had a profound influence on the literature of the past 300 years. The King James Version present on God's Word First matches the KJV Version. The KJV Version is public domain in the United States.
To download your FREE King James KJV Version Bible software program to your computer please put your name and email into the form on the right and click the "Download" button.
File Size: 14.33 MB
Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME/XP/Vista/Win 7
Resolution Setting: 800X600 or better
Author: Craig Richmond
This free bible download software is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Important: An Installed Zip Program On Your Computer Will Be Needed To Open The Files If you do not presently have a ZIP program installed on your computer, you can download an evaluation copy free of charge at the WinZip website or by clicking on the following link. Download WinZip145
Free Bible KJV Version Software Installation Instructions:
- When the Bible program download window appears, select the "Save" the file option and then select the folder to save the file to (such as "Temp".)
- When the download is complete, extract the downloaded zip files to the folder you selected (such as "C:\Temp".)
- On your desktop, select "Start" and then "Run."
- In "Run" type in the following (C:\Temp\setup.exe) and then click "OK." Note: if "Temp" is not the folder you extracted the files to, replace "Temp" with that folder name.
- After the installation is complete, on your desktop select "Start" , "Programs" and then the "The Holy Bible" option to begin using the Holy Bible program.
Free KJV Version Bible Features: The King James Bible program has over 12,000 topics, parables, Messianic prophecies, topic searches, maps, and book marks.
Included are Nave's Topics, Easton's Bible Dictionary, Matthew Henry's Commentary, Torry's Topics and Hitchcock's Bible names.
You can also customize features such as font style, size and color. Microsoft Word can also be used. Another feature is that you can generate your own topics list.
Share this page with your friends on your Social Networking sites
Have a question? Ask us - Click here!
Did You Find This Page Helpful?
Please visit our Resources Page and purchase some of our books, CDs and MP3 downloads.
Proceeds go toward helping spread God's Word over the world.