God's Word First International Biblical Research and Teaching Ministry
Vista, CA. 92085 USA
Email: support@ gods-word-first.org
God's Word First International, founded in 2004 by Daniel Sweet, is a worldwide non-denominational biblical research, study and teaching ministry headquartered in Vista, CA. USA
We are an action oriented institution; meaning, we focus on learning and then doing the Word of God rather than being hearers only. (James 1:22, 25) Shedding the dogma and traditions of ancient Roman Catholicism and all its modern divisions known as Christianity, God’s Word First International draws from all relevant sources that shed light on the integrity of Scripture, such as geography, customs, language, history, and linguistic principles governing proper Bible interpretation.
God's Word First strives to interpret the Bible in light of the times, customs, culture and language in which it was originally written.
As such, you will be exposed to information and concepts that are not generally taught in most churches, bible colleges and seminaries. We seek biblical truth without respect to tradition, "pagan orthodoxy,” or popular Christian trends and teachings. Jesus Christ declared himself as the truth and stated "you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. (John 8:32)
We are an intermediate to advanced biblical research ministry. People who study with us are mostly (but not limited to) born again Christians from different churches and denominations all over the world and from all walks of life. We are not evangelical. Our students come with a basic knowledge of scripture, know the books of the Bible and have some experience manifesting "Power from on High".
If you are searching for greater knowledge and deeper understanding of the scriptures that are not offered by your church and/or specific "How to" information regarding manifesting the Gift of Holy Spirit then you have found an honest and unbiased bible study resource here at God's Word First. We do not judge or force our opinions upon anyone. We believe each person has the right to operate free will in their own lives according to God's Word as they see fit.
Our Vision Statement:
That the Gift of Holy Spirit be fully realized within every individual baptized (immersed) in the Messiah thus manifesting Power from on High for greater spiritual prosperity and a closer relationship with the Heavenly Father, God Almighty.
Our Foundational Bible Verses:
• Exodus 20:2-3 "I am the Lord thy God ... Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
• Deuteronomy 6:4-5 "The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."
• 2 Corinthians 9:8 “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”
• 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth."
• James 1:22, 25 "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only ... and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."
What We Believe:
1) We believe in one God, the creator of all including the heavens, the earth and all life everywhere in both spiritual and physical realms of existence; in His Son who is the promised Jewish Messiah known as Christ Jesus; and we believe in the workings of the Holy Spirit which is the power of God in manifestation.
2) We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writing were inspired by God via the holy spirit and are profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction and righteous living.
3) We believe the Bible interprets itself in five notably important ways:
- in the verse,
- in the context,
- where the passage has been used before,
- to whom it was written, and
- in the time it was written in light of the various literary and social-historical contexts .
4) We believe in the receiving of the fulness of God’s special gift of holy spirit AKA "Power from on High" made available to all (enhanced or debased according to each own's level of belief and action), in the nine manifestations of the gift of holy spirit plus all corresponding fruit of the spirit.
5) We believe the Bible is a small glimpse into the unfathomable greatness of God's will and shows us deep truths concerning how our interaction with His creation works regardless of whether we believe or not.
Our Sonship Rights:
We have five God given rights available those who choose to live as "Sons" of God.
They are the following:
1) Redemption: Being brought back together with God after we have strayed. Heb 2:14
2) Justification: The right to stand approved before God. He sees nothing of our sinful past. Romans 4:25
3) Righteousness: The high and holy privilege of appearing before God without any sense of guilt or condemnation because we are as perfect as God sees us to be. Romans 5:19
4) Sanctification: To be set apart by God for heaven from the sinful nature of man and from the corrupt natural world. Acts 26:18
5) Ministry of Reconciliation: Being able to bring others back together with God utilizing the right of redemption. 2 Cor 5:18
Always remember to keep God’s Word First in your life because your creator (God) is your true sufficiency in all things. “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” 2 Cor 9:8
With the knowledge of our Sonship Rights and having the renewed mind combined with the operation of the manifestations of the holy spirit producing fruit of the spirit, we are certainly very well equipped to be “More than (super) conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37
Share this page with your friends on your Social Networking sites
Have a question? Ask us - Click here!
More Bible Study Resources
Please visit our Bible Study Resources page. Audio sermons, MP3s, CDs, software and books.